Effective July 1 st
Kentucky State government has passed a bill that requires pet owners to pay 6 % Service Tax on Veterinary, Boarding and Grooming Services.
If you want to know more, or might consider helping with a broad effort to turn this around. Please contact:
Mark Cushing: email@example.com
Kentucky VMA: info@Kvma.org
Tired of smelly dog breath?
Don’t have the time to brush your dog’s teeth everyday?
We have a solution…
…OraVet Daily Dental Chews!
Now your pets can experience a daily dental cleaning made simple, in the form of treats!
- FDA approved, medical grade dental chew
- Bacteria can lead to bad breath and attaches to teeth forming plaque, which then hardens to form calculus.
- Dual-action approach of OraVet Chews doesn’t just clean teeth but also freshens breath!
- Creates a barrier to protect against plaque, calculus, and bad breath through a special ingredient- delmopinol.
- As effective as brushing teeth daily
For more information about OraVet Chews visit their website.
Stop in TODAY to get some for YOUR pet!
We are excited to offer your pets a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, and drug-free treatment used to treat a variety of conditions such as:
- Arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- General pain management (sprains, strains, and stiffness)
- Post-Surgery pain (spays, neuters, declaws, or other surgeries)
- Skin problems (hot spots, lick glanulomas, infections)
- Dental procedures
- Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, lesions)
- Ear infections
How does it work?
Laser therapy stimulates the body to heal from within. Non-thermal photons of light are administered to the body for 3-8 minutes and absorbed by injured cells. The cells are then stimulated and respond with a higher rate of metabolism. This results in relief from pain, increased circulation, reduced inflammation, and an acceleration of the healing process.
What to Expect
Simply put: it provides relief! As the laser is administered, your pet will relax and enjoy the treatment. The almost immediate relief of pain will allow your pet to be comfortable and any anxiety that your pet initially experiences will dissipate! Occasionally, angry cats will start to purr and canine companions will actually fall asleep during their therapy sessions! After therapy we usually hear: “He’s acting like a puppy again!” or “She can actually jump onto the chair again!”. Pain relief is provided in just a few minutes of therapy and that alone improves the quality of life for your companion!
Who can benefit from Laser Therapy?
Many of our laser therapy patients are older animals with musculoskeletal aliments. Some signs that your senior companion is experiencing pain or discomfort are:
- Abnormal sitting or lying posture
- Circling multiple times before lying down
- Whining, groaning or other vocalizations
- Limping, unable to get up or lie down
- Difficulty getting into cars or down stairs
- Lack of grooming
- Won’t wag tail
- Licking or biting area
- Lack of appetite
To learn more or watch videos about how laser therapy works, click on the picture below!
Now get your pet’s medication and prescription food sent straight to your door!
Never miss Meal time with Auto-Ship!
Get your pets favorite food delivered right to your door on time, on your schedule!
Repackages your pets medications so they arrive monthly at the time they should be administered!
No guesswork! No forgetting!
Orders over $50 ships for FREE!
Visit our Online Pharmacy to get your account started or call the office for more information!